Sweaty, warm, and a little dehydrated...

Day 23: July 7th, 2011


No picture, using Peace Corps computer...


No photo, no quote.


Alright, well I have made it to Georgia. Landed at around midnight last night. I am sweaty, warm and very thirsty but am happy to have made it with all my luggage in tow and to have met up with Tom. I have no idea what the exchange rate is...I am going to guess it's finally going to go in my favor. Unlike Western Europe where, as a guy back in Barcelona so eliquently stated, "Whenever I take money out of the ATM it feels as if my genitalia is getting slammed in a locker door." It's true...it was so disheartening when I was paying for stuff out there...though Spain was a lot more affordable than Paris.


Anyways, I guess I am going to go shower, now that I have the opportunity to. Then I think the plan is to go find some food. I haven't eaten since I left Barcelona last night, and if you haven't figured that is WAY too long for me to go with out food. I'll post more when I have the chance to. And will most likely not have photos until Amsterdam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mobile post

It's never felt so good to be coming home...

That was a long weekend...