Sometimes it's better not to wear sunscreen...

Day 12: June 26th, 2011

Spent most of yesterday in bed zonked out from the 'benadryl'. Why was I taking 'benadryl' yesterday? Because, when I woke up my face was swollen. Not just a little...but considerably, everywhere, swollen. So, after a little trouble hunting down the Spanish Benadryl I took it and slept for most of Saturday. It was sad, and frustrating but I am on my way back to satisfactory condition, so it's all good. I made it out this morning before the 95 degree heat and picked up some Nurofen (Ibuprofen) and got some breakfast pintxos and made it to the beach for a little sun. As my boss said, it's not a true foreign experience with out having to deal with medical issues in a different country. So, take that allergic reaction I beat you (hopefully) and I did so with out speaking the damn language!

I am going to venture out later tonight, so maybe more photos then. As for now, know that I'm still alive and getting better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mobile post

It's never felt so good to be coming home...

That was a long weekend...